Stand Behind Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Food & Water Bowls
If you are a puppy parent, you will undoubtedly wish to find a dog dish that will work best for your pet. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and may need a slow feeder dog dish, while new puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. Here are some points to bear in mind when selecting the best dog bowl for your puppy.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to choose. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include: they can be found in numerous colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to tailor the dog bowl to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish consist of: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the advantages include: They are typically outfitted with a non-skid bottom to help pets eat, they are exceptionally durable, and safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in special color options or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of utilizing an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are typically retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the Right Dog Bowl
At Happy Paws Boutique & Bakery in Sarasota, FL, we stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (941) 377-9663 to find out more!
Very reasonably priced, listened to what wanted. Took a few trial and errors, now I have the cut I want for my puppy. He has pants. Lol. He wags his tail and goes happily with them. Good sign and worth a million to me that he’s happy.
the MODREN day Budist 2020
Best in town!!! Ask for Baylee she is amazing!!!!!!!
We've been taking our dog LuLu here for about 2 years & have always been happy with everyone there. They are very friendly, loving & caring with our fur baby. Unlike some groomers who keep your pet all day, they have a drop off time & pick up is usually less then 2 hrs. Our dog isn't caged, but is usually behind the counter running around with whomever is working the counter. I highly recommend...
Gorgeous store with such caring staff! These ladies know what they’re doing and are both SUPER helpful and knowledgeable with grooming and pet food choices! We have two mixed breeds who have “a healthy amount of hair”. The grooming staff and front of shop staff have never steered us wrong. Loving this one-stop-shop!!
Lou Leyva Davis
Great store. Super friendly and helpful. Convenient location!
My long haired kitty was groomed there this week and She looks fabulous!