Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet bowl that will function best for your pup. Some dogs eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors and shapes, allowing you to tailor the dog dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. A few of the advantages include typically having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in elaborate colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are usually retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Happy Paws Boutique & Bakery in Sarasota, FL. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (941) 377-9663 to find out more!
Very friendly and professional, they are so lovely to the dogs! You can tell they really love the dogs and want them to feel comfortable and happy, Thank you so much😊
Great friendly place. Good experience with my 4 Chihuahuas.
I have been taking my two pups to Happy Paws for about two years. They are so loving, caring, and professional. I would not take my babies anywhere else and recommend them highly.
Very reasonably priced, listened to what wanted. Took a few trial and errors, now I have the cut I want for my puppy. He has pants. Lol. He wags his tail and goes happily with them. Good sign and worth a million to me that he’s happy.
the MODREN day Budist 2020
Best in town!!! Ask for Baylee she is amazing!!!!!!!