Support Our Community Pet Store with Your Order of Dog Feeders & Waterers
If you are a dog owner, you will certainly intend to locate a puppy bowl that will function best for your dog. Some puppies devour too swiftly and may require a slow feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. Here are some points to bear in mind when choosing the right dog bowl for your pet.
There are great deals of dog bowl options from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in countless colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include: these bowls are effortless to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dishwashing machine for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of: They are typically outfitted with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are incredibly durable, and safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of utilizing an automatic dog feeder for those that are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are usually retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Discover the Right Dog Bowl
At Happy Paws Boutique & Bakery in Sarasota, FL, we stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (941) 377-9663 for more information!
Very reasonably priced, listened to what wanted. Took a few trial and errors, now I have the cut I want for my puppy. He has pants. Lol. He wags his tail and goes happily with them. Good sign and worth a million to me that he’s happy.
the MODREN day Budist 2020
Best in town!!! Ask for Baylee she is amazing!!!!!!!
We've been taking our dog LuLu here for about 2 years & have always been happy with everyone there. They are very friendly, loving & caring with our fur baby. Unlike some groomers who keep your pet all day, they have a drop off time & pick up is usually less then 2 hrs. Our dog isn't caged, but is usually behind the counter running around with whomever is working the counter. I highly recommend...
Gorgeous store with such caring staff! These ladies know what they’re doing and are both SUPER helpful and knowledgeable with grooming and pet food choices! We have two mixed breeds who have “a healthy amount of hair”. The grooming staff and front of shop staff have never steered us wrong. Loving this one-stop-shop!!
Lou Leyva Davis
Great store. Super friendly and helpful. Convenient location!
My long haired kitty was groomed there this week and She looks fabulous!