Stand Behind Our Community Pet Shop with Your Order of Dog Can Covers
If you are a puppy parent, you will definitely intend to locate a puppy bowl that will function best for your pet. Some dogs eat too quickly and may require a slow feeder dog bowl, while young puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. The following are some points to bear in mind when picking the right dog bowl for your dog.
There are lots of dog bowl choices from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include: they can be found in many colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to customize the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are among the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish consist of: these bowls are effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include: They are generally outfitted with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are incredibly durable, and safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider using an automated dog feeder for those that are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are usually retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Discover the Right Pet Dish
At Happy Paws Boutique & Bakery in Sarasota, FL, we stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (941) 377-9663 to find out more!
Best in town!!! Ask for Baylee she is amazing!!!!!!!
We've been taking our dog LuLu here for about 2 years & have always been happy with everyone there. They are very friendly, loving & caring with our fur baby. Unlike some groomers who keep your pet all day, they have a drop off time & pick up is usually less then 2 hrs. Our dog isn't caged, but is usually behind the counter running around with whomever is working the counter. I highly recommend...
Gorgeous store with such caring staff! These ladies know what they’re doing and are both SUPER helpful and knowledgeable with grooming and pet food choices! We have two mixed breeds who have “a healthy amount of hair”. The grooming staff and front of shop staff have never steered us wrong. Loving this one-stop-shop!!
Lou Leyva Davis
Great store. Super friendly and helpful. Convenient location!
My long haired kitty was groomed there this week and She looks fabulous!
above and beyond customer care , only groomer i trust my dog with,great selection of treats and toys